2013 is just around the corner! 2012 has been a great year for me. It was a year full of surprises and grace. It was also a roller coaster ride of ups and downs.
Now I am starting to recall the goodness of God through out the year. I know God’s promises never fail. He promised that He is always with us — I believe He really is, and will continue to fulfill it this 2013 till the end of time (of course no one knows when…)
Here are the 12 things I am grateful to God this 2012:
12. I got a Mac Book Pro. The ministry provided me a laptop that I can use to work efficiently.
11. I got an Iphone 4s. My wife “forced” me to get one. Globe had a free Iphone 4s plan, for me it was a good switch from my android phone to the Iphone.
10. Me and my wife lives in a good home. We are really grateful how God started our marriage in a lovely home. Thinking about it, not every couple have an opportunity like we have.
9. God gave me an opportunity to lead a growing campus ministry in Victory Malate.
8. We have a 2 new LifeBox facility near Taft Avenue. These will give us a lot of open doors this 2013.
7. I have a great team leading with me. Without them the campus ministry will be a mess. Thank you guys for standing with me.
6. I have a great leaders in the ministry that coaches and guides me in my walk in Christ!
6. I got my Non-Pro driving license this year. Now I can legally drive!
5. My wife’s parents came home from U.S. for our wedding. It’s a prayer that we have that was answered big time.
4. I found new friends in the Couples’ Ministry. It’s too many to mention how many they are, but we are grateful that we found people who stands and enjoys life with us.
3. My family. They are the best people in the world. They love me so much and they showed a lot of support in my life.
2. My wife. Our wedding this year really is a gift from God. Not just the event, but God giving me a beautiful and smart woman like my wife is a great gift from God. I really don’t deserve a woman like her yet she is one of God’s grace in my life.
1. The love of God for me. My life is not enough to be fully grateful to what God has done in my life. Since He intervened, my life was restored to its fullness. God is faithful. His love is always new every single day.
This list is not enough for me to express how grateful I am this year. For the blessings I received, lessons I learned, relationships built and hurdles I overcame. I am grateful to God. I am expecting for more His work in my life (and now with my wife) because my God is still the same. He is faithful this year and will remain faithful all through out.
What about you? What are you grateful for this 2012?