I want to respond to my wife’s blog about 10 things she wants to tell single men. I got 10 things to say as well to single
women this time. Here are my 10:
1. You are called to wait.
2. You are designed to be pursued. Be secure. You are not less of a woman when no one pursues you.
3. You are God’s representative of beauty. It’s ok to be beautiful inside and out.
4. Modest is the new Hottest. For godly men, modesty is still the best policy. You might get an attention but not respect.
5. Be gentle. It doesn’t mean you don’t do anything or speak softly. It just means don’t go ahead of a man.
6. To much make up will not make you more beautiful. As a quote says, “Simplicity is beauty.”
7. Avoid assumption when men try to be nice to you.
8. Do not entertain a suitor if you really don’t have anything for the guy. A straight forward NO is very much appreciated.
9. Being “touchy” will not be of help to you. You can be taken advantage of if you continue doing it.
10. What you make out of your single life will be a gift to your future husband. Build your best character as a gift to your future.
Is there anymore we can give as a tip for single women? Hope to see your tips in the comment box.